Gary Vaynerchuk delivered the opening keynote at DIG SOUTH 2015 – the Southeast’s Interactive Festival in Charleston, SC.
Gary Vaynerchuk gave advice to a real estate broker in this video at a recent conference where he gave a keynote. Gary shared his Twitter search strategy as he as for a long time even in the summize days.
Check out this strategy in the video below and to add on to it we would suggest not only using “open house” in your area as a search on twitter since most will be blasts of realtors announcing their open house get more specific like “going to an open house” but Gary’s point is true and starting off with head terms like “open house” can help you narrow it down to things more specific.
Watch and learn what Gary Vaynerchuk thinks of big brands and fortune 500 companies…
Check out these short videos that show Gary Vaynerchuk’s answers to questions asked by members of Dell Computers at SXSW 2014 #DellVenue
Gary Vaynerchuk Reveals What Inspired Him to Start His Social Media Agency
Gary Vaynerchuk on Technology
Gary Vaynerchuk Talks about What He’s Doing Next
Gary Vaynerchuk Says Agencies Are in Big Trouble
Gary Vaynerchuk Describes the Moment That His Business Began
Entrepreneurs Need to Get Back to Basics
Gary Vaynerchuk at the DellVenue Says the Internet Is Creating a New Industrial Age
Check out this interview of Gary Vaynerchuk at Startup Grind New York.
Here are some good insights from this interview:
- Mobile First – If you aren’t thinking mobile in 2014 you are behind
- Laws ruin industries, GV left wine industry because of rules, laws, and regulations
- Best advice per GV’s dad – word is bond
- Innovation doesn’t care about you or anyone else…
- Social Media isn’t as scalable as SEO/SEM and requires a lot of time and hard work
- Tools don’t matter if you don’t know how to use them
- Creating content on all of these social platforms comes down to context of the platform, respect the platform
Check out this interview with Gary Vaynerchuk on the Blaze where Will Cain starts off asking Gary Vaynerchuk who he is and how much he makes each year.
Not including investments in Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and depending on how many keynotes he does each each he said he makes about $3-$5 Million per year. But we are sure Gary Vaynerchuk Net Worth is in the multi millions with his agency VaynerMedia, books he sells, angel investment fund VaynerRSE as well.
Watch the interview here:
Some key points of this interview:
- The mobile phone home screen shows you the mentality of human beings
- Apps on the home screen are either entertainment/escapism, information, and utility
- Innovation doesn’t care about what you want
- Will Cain Hates Twitter as much as Gary Loves it