Archive | Social Media Videos RSS feed for this section
January 15, 2014
Check out this teardown and video by VideoFruit that shows you how to use Twitter and YouTube more effectivelty to stand out, create more clicks, and conversions.
They analyzed Gary Vaynerchuk’s techniques on Twitter and YouTube to show you how to be more effective on these social media platforms.
November 18, 2013
October 30, 2013
Source: Web Summit Live Stream
October 12, 2013
Jimmy Kimmel Live – Mean Tweets – Music Edition
September 5, 2013
Check out this hour long Q&A video with Gary Vaynerchuk where he talks about how he is bullish on Vine, how you have to work your face off, and how this is the best time to build a business.
To be the best sales person you have to think of the finish line for the person you are selling to.
August 30, 2013
- Marketers ruin everything
- Social Media is a gateway drug to your landing page
- Social Media takes a lot of time and money, two things most Small Businesses have
- Authenticity is #1
- Email Marketing returns are diminishing
- Banner Ads don’t work
- Yellow Pages is dead
- Businesses are still doing things that make no sense out of habit
- Video is still big and a huge opportunity
- VaynerMedia is about 250 employees with 50 clients and now charging 50k/month to big brands
August 27, 2013
Gary Vaynerchuk dropping some serious knowledge upon the attendees at the LIMRA/LOMA Social Media Conference for Financial Services 2013 #LLSMC
The key golden nugget here is people can create a blog about content their potential customers are interested in and not necessarily relevant to what they sell. As an example he says Life Insurance agents can create a blog about their local high school team and become the media source for that information and in being useful and bringing value can attract new customers indirectly.
**This video was filmed with Google Glass