Gary Vaynerchuk delivered the opening keynote at DIG SOUTH 2015 – the Southeast’s Interactive Festival in Charleston, SC.
Tag Archives | Gary Vaynerchuk
Watch and learn what Gary Vaynerchuk thinks of big brands and fortune 500 companies…
Check out these short videos that show Gary Vaynerchuk’s answers to questions asked by members of Dell Computers at SXSW 2014 #DellVenue
Gary Vaynerchuk Reveals What Inspired Him to Start His Social Media Agency
Gary Vaynerchuk on Technology
Gary Vaynerchuk Talks about What He’s Doing Next
Gary Vaynerchuk Says Agencies Are in Big Trouble
Gary Vaynerchuk Describes the Moment That His Business Began
Entrepreneurs Need to Get Back to Basics
Gary Vaynerchuk at the DellVenue Says the Internet Is Creating a New Industrial Age
Check out this interview of Gary Vaynerchuk at Startup Grind New York.
Here are some good insights from this interview:
- Mobile First – If you aren’t thinking mobile in 2014 you are behind
- Laws ruin industries, GV left wine industry because of rules, laws, and regulations
- Best advice per GV’s dad – word is bond
- Innovation doesn’t care about you or anyone else…
- Social Media isn’t as scalable as SEO/SEM and requires a lot of time and hard work
- Tools don’t matter if you don’t know how to use them
- Creating content on all of these social platforms comes down to context of the platform, respect the platform
Check out this interview with Gary Vaynerchuk on the Blaze where Will Cain starts off asking Gary Vaynerchuk who he is and how much he makes each year.
Not including investments in Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and depending on how many keynotes he does each each he said he makes about $3-$5 Million per year. But we are sure Gary Vaynerchuk Net Worth is in the multi millions with his agency VaynerMedia, books he sells, angel investment fund VaynerRSE as well.
Watch the interview here:
Some key points of this interview:
- The mobile phone home screen shows you the mentality of human beings
- Apps on the home screen are either entertainment/escapism, information, and utility
- Innovation doesn’t care about what you want
- Will Cain Hates Twitter as much as Gary Loves it
Check out this teardown and video by VideoFruit that shows you how to use Twitter and YouTube more effectivelty to stand out, create more clicks, and conversions.
They analyzed Gary Vaynerchuk’s techniques on Twitter and YouTube to show you how to be more effective on these social media platforms.
Check out this video by Gary Vaynerchuk discussing how Social Media is tricking everyone and that ROI on social media takes a lot more work and takes a lot more time then Search, Email Marketing, and other forms of online marketing we are use to.
The Purity of Capitalism | Gary Vaynerchuk – The Cain Conversation
Gary Vaynerchuk is an entrepreneur and best-selling author of “Jab, Jab, Jab Right-Hook,” specializing in social media and marketing. Here he talks to Will Cain in the first edition of “The Cain Conversation”: on patience, capitalism, innovation and more.
Full Interview coming in a week by the Blaze.
Some of Gary Vaynerchuk’s notable quotes from this video:
- If you are selling shit there is nothing I can do for you
- Social Media is coming after a digital world that were much more scalable and automated (Banner ads, Search Engine Optimization, Email marketing)
- We are coming from a sprint and going into a marathon we haven’t trained for
- We need to sell gateway drugs vs 7 course meals on these social platforms (micro content)
- Gary said he would rather someone roll up on him, stab him with a knife than lose his cell phone
- “Mother$ucker cell phones are our generations cigarettes”