Gary Vaynerchuk delivered the opening keynote at DIG SOUTH 2015 – the Southeast’s Interactive Festival in Charleston, SC.
Watch and learn what Gary Vaynerchuk thinks of big brands and fortune 500 companies…
Check out this interview of Gary Vaynerchuk at Startup Grind New York.
Here are some good insights from this interview:
- Mobile First – If you aren’t thinking mobile in 2014 you are behind
- Laws ruin industries, GV left wine industry because of rules, laws, and regulations
- Best advice per GV’s dad – word is bond
- Innovation doesn’t care about you or anyone else…
- Social Media isn’t as scalable as SEO/SEM and requires a lot of time and hard work
- Tools don’t matter if you don’t know how to use them
- Creating content on all of these social platforms comes down to context of the platform, respect the platform
Check out this interview with Gary Vaynerchuk on the Blaze where Will Cain starts off asking Gary Vaynerchuk who he is and how much he makes each year.
Not including investments in Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and depending on how many keynotes he does each each he said he makes about $3-$5 Million per year. But we are sure Gary Vaynerchuk Net Worth is in the multi millions with his agency VaynerMedia, books he sells, angel investment fund VaynerRSE as well.
Watch the interview here:
Some key points of this interview:
- The mobile phone home screen shows you the mentality of human beings
- Apps on the home screen are either entertainment/escapism, information, and utility
- Innovation doesn’t care about what you want
- Will Cain Hates Twitter as much as Gary Loves it
Also, if you are interested in another popular online motivator that has the attention of millennials and Gary Vaynerchuck was recently interviews by him check out the Net Worth of Tai Lopez and whether or not people think Tai Lopez is a Scam. Also, a popular guide on Paige Hathaway announcing leaving Shredz on her Snapchat.
Check out this video by Gary Vaynerchuk discussing how Social Media is tricking everyone and that ROI on social media takes a lot more work and takes a lot more time then Search, Email Marketing, and other forms of online marketing we are use to.
The Purity of Capitalism | Gary Vaynerchuk – The Cain Conversation
Gary Vaynerchuk is an entrepreneur and best-selling author of “Jab, Jab, Jab Right-Hook,” specializing in social media and marketing. Here he talks to Will Cain in the first edition of “The Cain Conversation”: on patience, capitalism, innovation and more.
Full Interview coming in a week by the Blaze.
Some of Gary Vaynerchuk’s notable quotes from this video:
- If you are selling shit there is nothing I can do for you
- Social Media is coming after a digital world that were much more scalable and automated (Banner ads, Search Engine Optimization, Email marketing)
- We are coming from a sprint and going into a marathon we haven’t trained for
- We need to sell gateway drugs vs 7 course meals on these social platforms (micro content)
- Gary said he would rather someone roll up on him, stab him with a knife than lose his cell phone
- “Mother$ucker cell phones are our generations cigarettes”
Gary Vaynerchuk’s EPIC talk + Q&A at VaynerWorld in London (12Dec2013) for the launch of Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook.
See why Gary Vaynerchuk says – “Everyone is black and white the world is gray” one of many Gary Vaynerchuk famous quotes you can find in this video.
Interviewed by Raj Kotecha
To purchase a signed copy of the book contact info -at- vaynerworld.com.
Some points of this interview include;
Gary outlines how to cater to each Social Media platform to tell a story.
Tumblr = Animated gifs
Pinterest = Females and infographics
Twitter = listening/engaging tool
Facebook = keep in touch with your personal world
Gary also talks about context vs. content and understanding who you are telling your story to vs. just pushing out content for the hell of it.
If you don’t have time to dedicate to Social Media start to look at what you are doing that brings in no value to your business and audit the dumb shit out. Which is turning out to be a famous Gary Vaynerchuk quote.
Marie Forleo told Gary her favorite chapter of Jab Jab Jab Right Hook is Chapter 9 about effort. She was also dumbfounded to understand how Gary built his social media agency from 20 people to 300 people over the last two years and how he did it.
Like myself Gary and Marie are from the dirty jerz…
Gary Vaynerchuk is a monster sales person and taps into every audience he can from people with no following or followers to people like Mari Smith who he met at a conference where they both had social media keynotes.