Gary Vaynerchuk delivered the opening keynote at DIG SOUTH 2015 – the Southeast’s Interactive Festival in Charleston, SC.
Tag Archives | Gary Vaynerchuk Keynotes
Some of Gary Vaynerchuk’s notable quotes from this video:
- If you are selling shit there is nothing I can do for you
- Social Media is coming after a digital world that were much more scalable and automated (Banner ads, Search Engine Optimization, Email marketing)
- We are coming from a sprint and going into a marathon we haven’t trained for
- We need to sell gateway drugs vs 7 course meals on these social platforms (micro content)
- Gary said he would rather someone roll up on him, stab him with a knife than lose his cell phone
- “Mother$ucker cell phones are our generations cigarettes”
Check out this video of Gary Vaynerchuk at the #somix2012 Conference doing a Q&A and teaching social media strategy in a live example.
Stay tuned for Gary Vaynerchuk’s next book Jab, Jab, Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook