Gary Vaynerchuk delivered the opening keynote at DIG SOUTH 2015 – the Southeast’s Interactive Festival in Charleston, SC.
Tag Archives | Gary Vaynerchuk Net Worth
Check out this interview with Gary Vaynerchuk on the Blaze where Will Cain starts off asking Gary Vaynerchuk who he is and how much he makes each year.
Not including investments in Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and depending on how many keynotes he does each each he said he makes about $3-$5 Million per year. But we are sure Gary Vaynerchuk Net Worth is in the multi millions with his agency VaynerMedia, books he sells, angel investment fund VaynerRSE as well.
Watch the interview here:
Some key points of this interview:
- The mobile phone home screen shows you the mentality of human beings
- Apps on the home screen are either entertainment/escapism, information, and utility
- Innovation doesn’t care about what you want
- Will Cain Hates Twitter as much as Gary Loves it
Also, if you are interested in another popular online motivator that has the attention of millennials and Gary Vaynerchuck was recently interviews by him check out the Net Worth of Tai Lopez and whether or not people think Tai Lopez is a Scam. Also, a popular guide on Paige Hathaway announcing leaving Shredz on her Snapchat.
- Marketers ruin everything
- Social Media is a gateway drug to your landing page
- Social Media takes a lot of time and money, two things most Small Businesses have
- Authenticity is #1
- Email Marketing returns are diminishing
- Banner Ads don’t work
- Yellow Pages is dead
- Businesses are still doing things that make no sense out of habit
- Video is still big and a huge opportunity
- VaynerMedia is about 250 employees with 50 clients and now charging 50k/month to big brands
Check out this video of Gary Vaynerchuk at the #somix2012 Conference doing a Q&A and teaching social media strategy in a live example.
Hat Tip: Outta The Box TV
This is one of Gary Vaynerchuk’s one a day interviews he is doing to promote his book Jab Jab Jab, Right Hook.